Participants with an accepted poster paper must present their poster during the Poster Session. Only one poster wall area will be allocated for each poster paper. For the details, please refer to the followings:
- A wall area of 60cm (width) by 105cm (height) will be provided to each poster, which can accommodate 10 (A4-sized) slides. Please prepare your poster to fit with the size. It will be okay with either one printed poster or well-designed 10 pages of A4.
- The printed Poster hard copies should be taken to the conference, and will be posted to the poster area in the designated position.
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Authors who are presenting the poster are required to stand by their poster during each poster session.
- Please remove your poster after the assigned date and time. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.
If you have any questions regarding the poster presentation, please contact Prof. Changhee Joo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Duration of the Presentation
The normal allotted time for each speaker depends upon the number of paper in your session (e.g., for 120 minute session with 6 papers, 17 minutes to present and 3 minutes for Q&A).
- Equipment in Presentation Room
Each presentation room will have the beam projector and laptop computer running PowerPoint under MS Windows, equipped with USB port.
- Preparation for Your Presentation Session
Bring a USB memory with your PowerPoint presentation and make sure that your file is copied on the laptop computer in the session room. Please arrive at the presentation room 15 minutes before the actual session starts and introduce yourself to the session chair. Be prepared to give some bibliographic details about yourself to the chairperson so that he/she can introduce you before your presentation